CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 19, 2010

What's for dinner? (4/19/10)

Tonight I made a super easy beef stew. (this was my first beef stew!)



















Here is what I put in it:

Stew meat
1 can of green beans
1 can of corn
1 can of carrots
1 can of sweet peas
1 can of Rotel
2 cans tomato sauce (as instructed by Nanny)

(YES, I love this kind of cooking! The easier, the better! LOL!)

I cooked the stew meat in a skillet and then threw it in a large pot with all of the cans of veggies and sauces and let it get hot.

Now, I thought it was great...Kyleigh did not care for it. She said that she would be willing to try it again as long as I didn't put the tomato sauce in it next time. I kind of like the tomato sauce, but if she will try it again, I will exclude it.

What I am most happy about is that I made enough for dinner tomorrow night and I can take some for lunch tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment